YOUR COMPLETE GUIDE TO
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE FOR FI'S OF ALL SIZES
Attend The Canadian Institute's 21st edition of Regulatory Compliance for Financial Institutions, and learn how to exceed the expectations of regulators, guard against perennial and emerging threats, and insulate your organization against the negative business effects of compliance breaches.
Benchmark your compliance programs and shape the way you do business with guidance from the regulators and industry-leading compliance, risk management, legal and audit professionals from the Big 5 Banks, small and medium institutions, credit unions and insurers.
Topics this year include:
- The Marcotte Decision: Where do we go from here? Implications and Other Considerations
- Canadian AML Updates, Challenges and Moving Forward
- Roundtable with the Regulators: Hear Directly from OSFI and FINTRAC on the Most Pressing Challenges Facing Your Organization
- Meeting Consumer Protection Requirements in Payments and Prepaid Cards
- Cyber Threats, Privacy, Security and Evolving Data Breach Obligations
- Improving FATCA, IGA and Global FATCA Compliance Programs and how to Prepare for the Common Reporting Standard Introduced by the OECD
- Battling Expanding Regulatory Requirements: The Realities of Medium and Small FI's
- Payment Card Compliance and Emerging Trends in Mobile Payment
- Setting-Up Your Global Social Media Compliance Program
Hear and learn from our distinguished faculty including:
Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLPSharissa Ellyn
Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLPCarol Hansell
Hansell LLPDenise M. Hintzke
Global Tax Leader – Foreign Account Tax Compliance
Deloitte Tax LLP
Canadian Compliance Group
Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLPDawn Jetten
Philip Palmer LawBarry Sookman
McCarthy TetraultJohn M. Staples
Burt, Staples & Maner LLP
Refresh your skills and gain in-depth knowledge by attending one of our popular pre-conference workshops:
- Compliance 101
- Privacy by Design
Register Now! Secure your place at this event unique in Canada to learn from the experts and stay compliant with evolving and increasing regulatory demands by calling 1-877-927-7936, emailing CustomerService@CanadianInstitute.com or registering online.
Learn how to position your team to successfully meet all of your regulatory compliance challenges!
Don't Just Take Our Word For It…
Check out what participants had to say about the annual Regulatory Compliance for Financial Institutions conference:
"Great topics. Great delivery. Good enthusiasm."
Luigi Nieto Giovanini, Senior Manager, Basel Compliance, Scotiabank
"Very engaging speakers. Material highly relevant."
Tiffany French, Senior Director, Business Compliance, President's Choice Financial
"I, along with my employer, agreed that this conference would be a great avenue to gather information and learnings since I am new to my position…."
Mary Marchegiani, Manager, Regulatory Compliance, ICICI Bank Canada
"An opportunity to get updated about the latest in regulatory environment and networking."
Arnab Sensarma, Senior Manager, Internal Audit, ICICI Bank Canada
"Excellent, candid, informative."
Mathew Wesolowski, V.P., Bridgewater Bank
"I like the comprehensive and relevant scope."
Rosita Bhagat, Director, Compliance Audit, Scotiabank
"Fundamentals Workshop: "Good overview of regulatory environment."
Daniel Velari, Audit, TD Bank,